So, long story short... I was talking to one of my friends on the phone last night and literally fell asleep! So I am sorry I didn't post! But I hope you all like this chapter! :D __________________ Rory's POV: Gray walked back into the ice cream store and sat down across from me like before. He looked at me apologetically and I smiled. "Sorry about that." He said. "Having a baby sister in the house is hard." He joked and I giggled. "I bet." I smiled. "So tell me about your family." He said, taking a bite of his ice cream. "Well... my mom and dad are both really amazing. My mom is so sweet, and my dad is way over protective, but I love him for it." I gushed. "I dont have any siblings, but the Jonas' are like my second family." I said sadly, remembering Joe. "Nick, Kevin, Joe, and I have always been the best of friends, and I love them so much." Way to keep your mind off Joe Rory! I just can't seem to stop thinking about him! "That's nice." He smiled. But I had noticed that he flinched a little when I had said Joe's name. I think I was right about those two not liking each other. "Yeah, it is." I smiled and let the subject drop. We finished our ice cream, and then we walked out into the mall and then out to the car. I really wasn't in a shopping mood, so I was glad that we left. Gray reached over on the way to the car and held my hand. His hand was smooth and warm, and it honestly didn't feel that weird or awkward. I smiled up at him and I saw him smiling too. I remember ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwiWXRqQnbE&hl=en
You Can- Chapter 49 Saturday, October 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment